Monday, January 26, 2009

Week Number 153

1) What is the most beautiful sound you’ve ever heard?Probably the first cry that came out of Matthew's (my youngest son) mouth when he woke up from a complicated seizure. He was hospitalized and no on could tell me if my child would be okay. I was scared I would never hear his little raspy voice again. I cried as soon as I heard it!

2) If you could stop loving someone, who would it be? I couldn't do that. It's not how I am.

3) What is the hardest transition you’ve ever had to make in your life? When I was split up from my twin sister, Candy after I finished my training in the Air Force. We were stationed at opposite sides of the country. I had no idea we would never live near each other again.


4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. I thought of the snowy days I miss back in Quincy, IL. I love sledding and don't get much of a chance to here in FL. 8)

No comments: